Applications for the Individual Capacity Building Program Grant are now closed. This grant will fund $100 million nation-wide over three years. Applications for a portion of this funding are welcome from organisations, programs and activities that support people with a disability to:
- Have the skills and confidence to participate in and contribute to the community and protect their rights.
- Feel motivated, confident and empowered to act.
- Participate in and benefit from the same community activities as everyone else.
Two activity types will be funded by this grant:
- Activities that build the capacity of people with a disability (Individual Capacity Building).
- Activities that improve the ability of organisations (DPO/FO) to deliver ILC (Information, Linkages and Capacity Building) in the community (Organisational Capacity Building).
- For the detailed Grant Opportunity Guidelines
Including eligibility criteria and funding maximums visit https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/08_2019/icb-2019-20-grant-opportunity-guidelines_0_0.pdf
- For more general information
Visit the NDIS website at https://www.ndis.gov.au/community/grants/individual-capacity-building-program or the Community Grants Hub page at https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/grants/ilc-individual-capacity-building-icb-program-grant-opportunity
- To apply
Visit the Community Grants Hub at https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/grants/ilc-individual-capacity-building-icb-program-grant-opportunity
If you need help please contact the Community Grants Hub Hotline on 1800 020 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2019-3342