To make the most of your communication, please ensure you:
- Consider what you want to achieve.
- Provide any/all details I (or my staff) may need to know to be able to assist you properly.
- For urgent matters only: Follow up your communication with a telephone call to my electorate office.
- All communications sent to my office are read and actioned.
- In some instances, members of staff with appropriate expertise will respond to communications on my behalf.
- If you do not live in the Nicholls electorate, it is always best to contact your electorate’s Federal MP in the first instance.
- Due to the very large quantity of communications received, my office is not always able to respond personally to all communications (particularly where communications are sent as part of an automated mass email campaign).