Contact form

    If no, it is always best to contact the Federal MP for the electorate where you live in the first insance.

Have your say on an issue

Do you know of a local or national issue that you think I need to be aware of? You can use the contact form on this page to send information on the issue to me.


Please note

  • All communications sent to my office are read and actioned.
  • In some instances, members of staff with appropriate expertise will respond to communications on my behalf.
  • Allow up to 20 business days for a response to your communication (if a response is required).
  • If you do not live in the Nicholls electorate, it is always best to contact your electorate’s Federal MP in the first instance.
  • Due to the very large quantity of communications received, my office is not always able to respond personally to all communications (particularly where communications are sent as part of an automated mass email campaign).